Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
5m XLR Male to Female Microphone Cable
كابل ميكروفون XLR ذكر إلى أنثى بطول 5 متر
About this item
- XLR to XLR Cable: XLR extension cable is designed to carry the audio signal from your instrument or microphone to speaker system, amplifier, studio recorder, mixing table, patchbay, PA, condenser microphone or other devices equipped with XLR port when broadcasting, playing live, studio recording. It is not only expand the distance and allows you to move freely, but also protects the XLR connector on your device against damage from continuous pulling.
- Wide Compatibility: The microphone extender lead is equipped with 3-pin XLR connectors and works fine with devices of mini XLR jack or plug, such as PA System(Public Address System), condenser microphone, shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, DJ booth, patch bays, preamps, active speakers, mixer, stage lighting, amplifiers, phantom power.
- Exceptional Sound Quality: Due to oxygen-free copper conductors, three shielding (including pure copper, cotton cover and PE insulation), the microphone XLR cable can protect the audio signal against loss and provide super-clear, noise-free sound to you.
- Premium Material: The soft PVC jacket of this mic extension lead is flexible to allow you to move it around the stage with ease, never worrying about getting awful cracking or degrading sound. The standard metal XLR connectors will grip to your devices firmly and securely and won't get rid.
- Balanced XLR Mic Lead: Unlike standard unbalanced RCA interconnects that utilizes their braid as a signal return, balanced cables have a separate braided shield to provide additional resistance, which reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency noise. This prevents ground loop issues.