ESP-12F ESP8266 UART WiFi Wireless Shield Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 module
ESP-12F ESP8266 UART
واي فاي درع لاسلكي متوافق مع اردوينووحدة أونو R3
About this item
- ✅ Node MCU WiFi board based on an ESP-8266MOD-12F.
- Thanks to its standardized design, the D1 board Node MCU can be used and combined very versatile
- D1 board can be programmed in the Arduino IDE.
- The D1 board can be easily integrated into any project with Wi-Fi. Benefit from the versatile uses of the classic
- ✅ This product contains an e-book that contains useful information about the beginning of your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time in the configuration process. We offer a range of application examples, complete installation guides and libraries.
About this item
- D1 is a Node MCU WiFi board based on an ESP8266 ESP-12F
- The board runs at 3.3V and can be powered via the USB port or using an external 7-12V power supply via the DC Power Jack
- It can be programmed using via the USB port; Protocols 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with Arduino Uno, Mega and so on.
- Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade serial WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna, signal better.
This board is the famous D1 board with the ESP8266 WiFi module, perfect for IoT applications. The D1 board is the big brother of the D1 Mini, whose main core is the module ESP8266-12F. Compared to the D1 Mini, this board offers more pins and thus connection options to connect any module directly to the WLAN board without the need for additional microcontrollers. The basis of this board is the ESP8266-12F module, which is equipped with the ESP8266EX chip. So you are prepared for all applications.
It uses the same shape and size of conventional boards, so you can use different types of shields with this board. The D1 development board is pink compatible with most shields. It has 10 GPIOs, all PWM, with I2C port and 1 analog input. The module is compatible with the Arduino IDE and has a micro USB port.
Technical details of the D1 development board:
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt / PWM / I2C / single core supported (except D0)
- 1 analogue input (3.3 V max. entrance).
- A micro USB connection.
- One power connection, 9-24V power input.
- Compatible with Node MCU, Micro Phyton
- It uses the same shape and size of conventional boards, so you can use different types of shields with this board. The D1 development board is pin compatible with most shields. It has 10 GPIOs, all PWM, with I2C port and 1 analogue input. The module is compatible with Arduino IDE and has a micro USB connector.
Specifications of the D1 development board:
- 11 digital input / output pins, all pins have interrupt / PWM/I2C /single wire supported (except D0)
- 1 analog input (3.3 V max. input)
- One Micro-USB connection
- One power connector, 9-24V power input